Property of the Week: Spacious Spring Hill Condo
September 18, 2012
Very excited to give you all a sneak peak and my newest listing — we’ll be officially on the market Wednesday evening:
33 Hudson Street, Unit 1, Somerville — Listed at $319,000
This lovely first-floor condo was renovated in 2005, and features hardwood floors, large windows and lots of space! Private entrance leads into a foyer/study nook, living room, dining room, modern eat-in kitchen, and spacious bedroom with two closets. This unit also includes exclusive use front and rear porches, and shared front garden and back yard/BBQ area. In-unit laundry and extra storage in the basement complete the package! Great Spring Hill location around the corner from Highland Kitchen, the winter farmer’s market at the Armory and the bike path; just one mile to Davis, Porter and Union Squares.
Year built/converted: 1900/2005
Living area: 918 SF +/- per master deed
Parking: on-street permit
Condo fee: $125/month
2012 Taxes: $1544 with residential exemption
So many great places in this vibrant neighborhood!
- Highland Kitchen – fantastic neighborhood pub & restaurant, famous for its Sunday brunch, plus events ranging from live music to karaoke to (yes, it’s true) spelling bees!
- The Armory – so many great things rolled into one space: a café, the Center for the Arts and the Somerville winter farmer’s market
- 3 Little Figs – come for breakfast, lunch, or just coffee & a made-from-scratch treat!
- O2 Yoga – popular local yoga studio with a full schedule of classes seven days a week
- Somerville Community Path – walk, run or ride your bike into Davis or connect to the Minuteman Trail and continue on out to Arlington or even Lexington
- The Somerville Museum – community-based cultural institution offering visual arts and historic exhibitions as well as musical and dramatic performances
Plus direct MBTA bus service to Davis Square and Kendall/MIT (Red Line), Lechmere (Green Line), Sullivan Station (Orange Line) within a few blocks, and just one mile to Davis, Porter and Union Squares!